Totango understands information diversity, thus we understand that you have different information which should be uploaded in a different cadence.
Use the integration hub data files schedule options to upload your data whenever you like.
- Let the admin control the information upload schedule
- Upload information whenever it is ready on the right cadence. We understand that some data should be uploaded on a monthly basis, and other information should be uploaded several times a day.
- As a global admin, I am able to set up scheduling per each job.
The available scheduling is every X minutes/hours, every day, weekly, monthly.
- As a global admin, I am able to see the upload job scheduling and the next upload in the upload monitor page.
- All current upload jobs will run as before. There is no need to change anything.
- Account and User attribute upload will be immediately reflected in the UI once the processing is done.
- Usage data upload will be reflected in the UI once a day (after the daily process is done)
- The available scheduling is relevant to new upload jobs only, you cannot add scheduling to past upload jobs, if needed, recreate these jobs to add the new scheduling.
- Next upload information is displayed only to new upload jobs.
For more information contact your CSM.