Support information is crucial for CSMs to fully understand the customer state, being equipped with the support information allows customer success teams to course-correct their engagements so that customers are brought back onto the right path and proactively help their customers resolve the problems.
- Improve productivity by allowing CSMs have visibility and access to customer support data in Totango without separately logging into other support ticket application
- Make your support information visible to give CSMs a comprehensive understanding of their customers, and the ability to quickly respond and take action.
- Strengthens your early warning system by allowing customers’ support tickets to trigger customer success workflows that help CSMs modify their engagements with customers if necessary.
- As a global admin, I am able to easily send the support tickets information to Totango by using Totango attribute upload tools.
These are the available support ticket account attributes:
- Ticket volume - represents the number of tickets opened in the last period (the period in most cases is 30 days)
- Top priority ticket volume - represents the number of urgent and high priority tickets opened in the last period (the period in most cases is 30 days)
- Unsolved tickets - represents open tickets (not yet resolved)
- Top priority unsolved tickets - represents urgent and high priority open tickets (not yet resolved).
- Satisfaction score - represent the support satisfaction score aggregation for this customer.
- Top priority satisfaction score - represent the urgent and high priority tickets support satisfaction score aggregation for this customer.
Use these attribute names to upload the support tickets data: Satisfaction score, Top priority satisfaction score, Ticket volume, Top priority ticket volume, Top priority unsolved tickets, Unsolved tickets.
- As a global admin, I am able to easily add any support tickets information to influence customer health and create a more reliable early warning system.
- As an admin, I am able to expose the support information to the right account profile in my hierarchy.
- As a user, I am able to have a comprehensive understanding of my customers including their support status in Totango account profile, so I do not need to look for it in the support application.
In addition, I am able to view up-front the last 3 support related events (these are the latest tasks and touchpoints associated with a "support" SuccessFlow)
- As a user, I am able to analyze my accounts support ticket status, modify my engagement accordingly and take actions to help them get the right attention.
- As a user, I am able to take action by setting up a SuccessPlays trigger based on support tickets information.
- The satisfaction score metric is a numeric attribute although it is presented as a percentage, so in order to display 87% as a satisfaction score, the satisfaction score attribute should include the number 87.
- The support tickets widget in account profile is turned off by default, as an admin, you should enable it to the relevant account type.
- The support filters and columns in segments are visible by default to all users (even if you did not send support ticket information yet).
- The support ticket attributes have a unique presentation in the account profile. These attributes appear in the support widget but are not visible in the information tab.
- Q: Will I be able to use the support ticket information to define a SuccessBLOC scorecard?
A: Yes. We think that it can be very powerful measuring support information as a KPI.
- Q: If the support widget is not added to any account profile, will I still be able to use it in segments, reports, and health configuration?
A: Yes. The support widget is a visualization of the support ticket information in an account profile, even without it, you can use the support ticket information across the application.
- Q: In case I worked with Zendesk and start working with a different support application. What should I do?
A: You should turn the Zendesk integration off in Totango, and start sending the support tickets information from the new support application to Totango support tickets attributes (as mentioned above).
The history of the support tickets from Zendesk will still be there, so you can use your defined SuccessPlays, Segments, Reports, and the account profile trendlines.
- Q: Can I upload the support ticket attributes via a CSV file or Integration Hub API?
A: Yes. You can upload these attributes from different sources: via Integration Hub API, via integration hub data files (as a CSV file), via the built-in Salesforce integration, via a Totango SDR, and via the UI (from segments or account profile).
For more information contact your CSM.