During the life of a customer, hundreds of documents get created starting with the original contract to presentations for QBRs and other material that are relevant for the customer.
Additionally within an organization CS teams prepare process documents for internal use from Onboarding checklists to configuration documents to QBR templates that is leveraged by the entire team to present a consistent experience to customers.
Having documents in a single repository accessible quickly in a central location is very useful. With a link to add Assets within the Account Profile, within Tasks and Touchpoints and within SuccessBLOCs, anyone can store all relevant customer materials.
This article includes the following topics:
- Attaching Assets to the Account or SuccessBLOC
- Attaching Assets to Tasks and Touchpoints
- Scanning for Virus before assets are uploaded
Attaching Assets to the Account or SuccessBLOCs
Any user of Totango can follow these steps to upload documents to Accounts. Users can upload attachments of common file types (.pptx,.docx,.xlsx, .pdf) from their local system. Users can also integrate with OneDrive and GoogleDrive to add documents from these repositories. Totango stores the link to these documents and opens them in a new tab when you access them. Customers can also store links to intranet or internet locations.
- Select the paper clip icon underneath the + sign that appears on hover of Account Profile or SuccessBLOC assets tab
- Choose whether you want to upload file from a local system, OneDrive, Google Drive or regular Link
- If you choose OneDrive or GoogleDrive the system redirects you to login and request access to your drive to access files
- Once logged in you can choose and attach any file from your drive
- The system adds the chosen files to the Account or SuccessBLOC
Attaching Assets to Tasks & Touchpoints
Users can follow these steps to add attachments to Tasks & Touchpoints
- Create a Task or Touchpoint
- Click on "Attach" to upload a new file
- Click on Choose from existing to link a previously uploaded file from the Account with the current task or touchpoint
Scanning for virus before uploading assets
Enable virus scanning by turning on the following flag in Global Settings > General
Once the scanning is turned on all assets uploaded are automatically scanned for virus. If the file is infected the system indicates the file that failed virus check and prevents the user from uploading the file.
Assets uploaded in following areas are scanned for virus
- Account Profile
- SuccessBLOC Assets tab
The following virus scanning service is used for scanning viruses - https://www.clamav.net/