Lifecycle Status attributes
Lifecycle Status attributes help you define, track and report account lifecycles for accounts as it progresses through the overall journey of Onboarding, Adoption, Renewal, Upsell etc. For e.g. you may want to define an attribute “Onboarding Lifecycle Status” to track the Onboarding lifecycle for your customers that are currently Onboarding. You may also choose to define an attribute “Escalation Status” to track the Escalation statuses as the Account goes through various phases in Escalation.
Defining Lifecycle Attributes
Go to Global Settings > Attributes and Metrics to create a new status attribute as shown below
- Provide a Name and Description of the Attribute
- Pick Attribute type as Status
- Define the statuses for this attribute
- Remember to mark one or more statuses as End Stage
- Finally link a SuccessFlow to this attribute to indicate the customer journey this is associated with
Once lifecycle status attributes are defined for specific Successflows (Onboarding, Escalation, Adoption etc.) you can
- View the grouped status view of accounts in segments within SuccessBLOCs
- Move accounts through various stages of the defined life cycle as they progress
Once accounts are assigned to various lifecycle statuses the system automatically tracks the duration an account spends in each status. This cumulative data is available in standard fields that start with "Days in". For e.g. if you defined an attribute "Onboarding Status" with the following sub statuses "Kickoff", "Configuration","Implementation" and "Go Live" the system automatically provides the following attributes
- Days in Onboarding Status - Overall duration of the account in this statuses
- Days in Kickoff - The # of days an account is in Kickoff status
- Days in Configuration - The # of days an account is in Configuration status
- Days in Implementation - The # of days an account is in Implementation status
- Days in Go Live - The # of days an account is in Go live status
Track and report on accounts in various statuses of the life cycle
You can leverage these Lifecycle status attributes in Scorecards, Segments, Reports, SuccessPlay and Campaigns. These attributes can be leveraged to help you surface trends on accounts stuck in various lifecycle statuses.
Using the attribute in Scorecards
Using it in Segments
Leverage this feature to monitor and stay on top of accounts and to help you achieve the business outcomes.