Account Profile Charts
Customer information trend is vital to figure out the customer behavior over time.
Trend charts will help you understand the customer behavior over time, and to report on your customer key information.
The new helpful trend line charts containing calendar aggregations and new aggregation functions. Read more here.
Note, 1-year aggregations are available for enterprise plan customers only .
Totango Shield GDPR APIs
- Audit Log API enables you to audit who viewed and who made changes to end-user PII data. This API is mainly used for the purpose of complying with the GDPR, and other governance purposes. Read more about it here.
- Delete user API - provides a programmatic authenticated interface to permanently remove a user profile from Totango. Use this API to automate data cleanup, or to comply with information removal requests from GDPR or equivalent privacy-frameworks. Read more about it here.
- You are able to create segments based on the number of SuccessFlows engagements
- You are able to add roll-up metrics to campaigns (implemented in all the campaign templates)
- You are able to add user first activity and last activity to campaigns (implemented in all the campaign templates)
- SFDC task sync - any change in task due date and task assignee done in SFDC will be synced to Totango. Read more about “Synchronizing Totango Tasks and Touchpoints With Salesforce”.