The Executive Console includes four key dashboards which give a comprehensive status of your customer portfolio allowing Customer Success Managers and Executives to make the necessary adjustments quickly to meet and exceed your business goals.
The 4 dashboards in the Executive Console include:
- Customer Health - gives you the ability to segment, examine, and drive health across your entire customer portfolio and across the customer journey. It is powered by Totango’s rules-based health engine configurable in Health Designer, located in Global Settings.
- Team Performance - view the productivity and performance of your customer success team in real-time. There are two tabs: Account Coverage and Work Focus.
- Account Coverage enables reporting around the customer success activities and to measure the productivity of the CS Team, including which accounts have not been touched in each portfolio.
- Work Focus makes it easy for you to view each CSM’s activities by specific stages of the customer journey and easily adjust how they focus their time for immediate impact.
- Revenue Center - gives visibility into your largest revenue stream and provides a better way to plan your Customer Success activities to maximize revenue from customers. With Revenue Center you can plan, track, forecast and report on retention, churn, and upsell revenue for upcoming months/quarters. You can learn more about Revenue Center in this article:
- Usage Monitor - view real-time users and accounts along with top activities and features used that day.
Having the insights from these four dashboards in Spark’s Executive Console will empower you to move quickly across all fronts and help you make decisions based on the most relevant and timely data.