Health Designer enables you to get the fastest way to results by designing health profiles in an intuitive and simple way and to preview the outcomes in real time.
- Design health for every level in the hierarchy by using a set of rules (combination of account attributes, touchpoints/tasks, and hierarchy roll-ups)
- Simple and intuitive Health Designer UX to set up health profiles
- Preview capability which lets you assess, test and validate the new health definitions prior to saving it or rolling them out
HOW TO USE THIS FEATURE?
WHERE TO FIND IT?
Global admins can find the Health Designer in Totango's CSC left menu, or by clicking here.
REVIEW HEALTH PROFILES PAGE
These are the 'Health Profiles' page capabilities:
- All health profiles appear in order of calculation
- Easily understand which account types and products are included in a particular health profile.
- Filter by type of health profiles, better understand the profiles defined and view in order of calculation.
- Take actions right from the health profiles page
- Disabled profiles can be visible or hidden
- Drag and drop profile to change their calculation order
- Create a new profile in the right calculation order by clicking the green button (see details in the next section)
- There are several messages on top which help you monitor the health definitions and create better health profiles. These messages are actionable. You can click the message to review the information and take immediate action.
CREATE A NEW HEALTH PROFILE
Click the “New Profile” button to start creating a health profile.
This animation can help you get started.
- Create the new health profile in the right position by clicking the sky blue ribbon on the health profile list.
You can change the position anytime by dragging and dropping the health profile to the right position.
- Assign an account type/product for every profile. It will assign the right content to the profile and will enable you to use the preview capability.
- You can select multiple account types and products for a health profile.
- A product account should be marked as “product” account type. Please choose “product” as the account type for product account level.
- Totango recommends several quick filters to help you start defining your health profile.
- Rollup metrics are available for selection in segment criteria definitions and for good and poor health definitions.
- Use the preview dialog to validate and test your health settings (the health rank and reasons in the preview are calculated immediately). You can adjust the health settings based on the preview results.
- By default, the system selects 10 sample accounts for previewing. Please note that parent accounts will appear in previewing only if "Parent Calculated Health" is enabled.
- In the preview dialog, you can select your own accounts and add more columns to it.
- Once you finished defining and validating the profile, click “Done Editing." Your profile will be saved as a draft. To save all the changes made and to start health calculation, click “Save Changes” button.
HEALTH CALCULATION ORDER
In case an account is eligible for both good and poor health, Totango will assign poor health to this account. The system does this to ensure you are alerted to any potential issues as early as possible.
In cases which the system could not calculate health for an account "unknown" health rank will be associated with it. In these cases an account will have an "unknown" health rank:
- The account does not meet any health profile criteria.
- The account does not have any status. In this case, its status is "unknown" too.
- The account has a canceled status type.
Interested in learning more about Health Designer, review the articles below:
- What is a customer health score
- Enterprise Health for Account Hierarchies
- How to Migrate to Calculated Parent Health?
For more information, reach out to your CSM.