The Team Performance dashboard in the Executive Console enables managers to view the productivity and performance of their customer success team in real-time. There are two tabs in Team Performance: Account Coverage and Work Focus.
- Account Coverage enables reporting around the customer success activities and to measure the productivity of the CS Team, including which accounts have not been touched in each portfolio.
- Work Focus makes it easy for you to view each CSM’s activities by specific stages of the customer journey and easily adjust how they focus their time for immediate impact.
This article will provide detailed information on both tabs and how you can customize them for your business needs and goals. Both team dashboards are based on out-of-the-box metrics like touchpoint management and task completion, as well as custom metrics you define for the productivity of your team and company.
- View a team summary of the work completed, accounts covered and selected critical metrics to measure the overall business impact of the team's efforts
- Individual CSM summary of the work completed, accounts covered and selected critical metrics to measure the overall business impact of the CSM's efforts
- View individual CSM health portfolio and health trends over time.
- Ability to sort team members by volume of engagement, account coverage, key business metrics or their portfolio health
- Easily drill down into individual CSM metrics to see a list of touching accounts, a list of untouched accounts, and a list of accounts with overdue tasks
- Alter the time period for the aggregation of this data.
- Filter by SuccessFlows to analyze performance per team focus.
- Use this dashboard in TV Mode to refresh the dashboard every 60 seconds
Account Coverage Benefits
- Gamify your team's performance and productivity
- View team activities completed over time
- See the impact of teams and individuals over time
- Orient your team and prioritize outreach by viewing account coverage
Getting Started And Key Features
Reaching the Team Performance Console
To reach the Team Dashboard, access Executive Console>Team Performance from the main menu.
Team summary section
In the Team summary section you can see how many touch points and tasks the team has created and completed, what your account coverage is and two metrics that you define.
Individual CSM summary section
This is the specific CSMs contribution to the Team summary section above.
Set your business metrics
Select 2 key business metrics easily from any of your key account metrics, key usage metrics or any custom metric.
- This dashboard shows only Customer Success Managers and sales manager defined with “success manager” attribute or “sales manager” attribute at the account level.
- The console looks at portfolios of paying accounts only
Work Focus makes it easy for you to view your team’s activities by specific stages of the customer journey and adjust according to your established business goals. Simply put, get a clear and accurate view of the team’s work by stage.
- Now, you can understand very quickly where each CSM in your team spends his or her time. How many tasks did he complete? Does he focus on the right things?
- It’s a simple UX to quickly understand each CSM’s main focus
- View trends that enable me to see for every CSM if he/she has had a consistent performance
Getting Started And Key Features
Click on the Work Focus Tab
- View a team summary of the focus of the work that was done by every success manager or sales manager.
- For each I can see a summary of:
- The focus of work - in which SuccessFlow did he invest the most based on tasks, SuccessPlay, and touchpoints.
- Number of tasks that he completed out of the general open tasks that he was assigned
- Number of tasks that are overdue
- Number of SuccessPlays he focused on and how many tasks did he focus on that were generated by a SuccessPlay versus an independent tasks
- The weekly trend for the number of tasks that the CSM has closed and were open for this CSM