Zoe enables you to understand your customer data, so you can make informed and better decisions
Zoe for ServiceNow will :
- Connect to all your data sources and systems, and collect all relevant customer data
- Analyze and present customer data so better decisions can be made
- Enable alerting, automation and reporting to act upon changes in customer data
Zoe share insights about your customer and its users:
- User insights: how the user used your application (usage behavior), and which platform he used (device, OS, browser)
- Company insights: company health, subscription information, which team owns it, key information, key metrics, usage insights and latest notes.
Zoe for ServiceNow Use Cases
With data from Totango in ServiceNow CSM, I can now understand:
- Engagement level of the customer
- How important is the resolution of this ticket to ensure renewal
- How is this customer using our product
- What were the last interactions with the customer
- Who should I include in this ticket
- and more...
Where can I find it?
In ServiceNow, open incident list, and select a specific incident.
Click the "Zoe insights" button near the caller field in the incident page (it should appear on any incident view using the caller field).
The Zoe insights should appear in a new window, including the user and company information.
User and company overview
User and key information view
User and usage view:
User and trends view
User and touchpoint view:
Note, this information is pulled in real-time from Totango.
Review the user and company information to make better and well-informed decisions.
For more information, contact your CSM