Totango’s Flows allow you to categorize and group your customer success team’s activities and engagements by lifecycle stages and the business processes you define as critical for tracking to improve workflows, team productivity, and overall impact.
View Flows overview article here.
Now with Flows Segmentation, you can incorporate Flows into Totango’s Segments. This allows you to filter, analyze and act based upon the activities and engagements pertaining to your customer accounts.
- As a user, I am able to take action and create an automated task (via SuccessPlays) on all accounts with no meaningful interaction in the last 90 days.
- You can segment all upcoming renewal accounts without any renewal or upsell Flow in the last 45 days, and automatically create tasks (via SuccessPlays) for their CSMs.
- You can segment all account that did not have a QBR Flow in the last 5 months, and automatically create QBR tasks for the account owners.
- Admins can include Flows in the Health configuration.
For example, all accounts that had an escalation Flow activity in the last 14 days should be in poor health.
- Segment accounts with Completed tasks by Flow activity in the last 14 days
The following segment filters support query by Flow
- Last Flow
- Open Tasks
- Completed Tasks
- Overdue Tasks
Where to find it?
Under "WORK" section in any segmentation engine
Q: What is considered a Last Flow Date?
A: Last Flow Date is only based on Flow activities that are considered customer touchpoints.