- Fixed: Junked accounts were resurrected when Accounts creation from Salesforce is enabled.
- Tagging performance is greatly enhanced and they will now populate much faster with higher reliability.
- Fixed: a few issues were causing data discrepancies between Salesforce and Totango.
- Fixed: Cancelled accounts were showing poor health in Segments.
- Fixed: Changing time scope in column definitions doesn't change the time in the segment.
- Fixed: Account names in activity stream were not the same as in account profile.
- Fixed: Forecast icon would not show up in accounts that their renewal date is not in a future period.
- Fixed: Account profile is broken was there's a cancelled account.
- Fixed: Boxed numbers is now formatted with abbreviation, for example: 100,000 will now be 100K.
Note that this change only apply to boxed numbers to prevent misalignment. The rest of the numbers will remain unchanged.