- Fixed: Accounts with changed health in the last day showed Poor health and health trend didn't show the last health.
- Fixed: Tasks due date didn't change.
- Fixed: All attributes didn't appear when selecting metrics to appear in header.
- Fixed: Campaigns IDs were selectable in Account header.
- Fixed: Engagement score % appeared multiple times. What it should have shown is % change 1,3,7,1,4,30 and 90 days ago. It is now.
- Fixed: no open task indicator was a bit of a mess. We fixed that. It now shows 0.
- Fixed: Activities with double quotes were not visible and couldn't be added to segments. This was both in Account lists and User lists.
- Fixed: Once a Campaign was archived, it couldn't be unarchived.
- Fixed: Last sent information for a campaign was incorrect.
- Fixed: When unarchiving a Campaign, the warning message would ask if you're sure you want to archive.
- Fixed: A non white label warning appeared although it was configured and approved in the Campaigns settings. Warning is now gone.
- Fixed: When there was no usage data, segments would appear broken with missing UI elements.
- Fixed: When entering advanced segment editor with a predefined conditions selected, the advanced editor didn't like that. They now play nicely together.
- Fixed: Where in use and Delete Metric didn't work.