The Team Spotlight provides a way to establish reporting around customer success activities and measures the productivity of the customer success team. It allows teams and managers to get a quick look into productivity and performance of the customer success team, based on both out-of-the-box metrics of touchpoint management and task completion, as well as based on your custom metrics of productivity for your company.
- View a team summary of the work completed, accounts covered and selected critical metrics to measure the overall business impact of the team's efforts.
- View an individual CSM summary of the work completed, accounts covered and selected critical metrics to measure the overall business impact of the CSM's efforts.
- View individual CSM health portfolio and health trends over time.
- Ability to sort team members by volume of engagement, account coverage, key business metrics or their portfolio health.
- Easily drill down into individual CSM metrics to see a list of touching accounts, a list of untouched accounts, and a list of accounts with overdue tasks.
- Select 2 key business metrics for the Team View dashboard-easily from any of your key account metrics, key usage metrics or any custom metric.
- Use this dashboard in TV Mode to refresh the dashboard every 60 seconds.
- Gamify your team's performance and productivity
- View team activities completed over time
- See the impact of teams and individuals over time
- Orient your team and prioritize outreach by viewing account coverage
Getting Started:To reach the Team Spotlight, go to the main menu, locate the 'Executive Console' section and select 'Team Spotlight'.
Team Summary and Individual CSM Summary
In the Account Coverage section, you can see the team summary and the individual CSM summary.
- The team summary shows how many touchpoints and tasks the team has created and completed, what your account coverage is and two metrics that you define.
- The individual CSM summary is the specific CSMs contribution to the team summary section.
Selecting a Time Frame
Selecting Key Metrics to Report On
At the right of the individual CSM summary, you can select the 2 metrics you want to report on.
Sort team members by name, activity volume, account coverage, key business metrics or their portfolio health.
Individual CSM Drill-down
Click on an individual CSM to Drill down into their metrics and see a list of touching accounts, a list of untouched accounts, and a list of accounts with overdue tasks. You can also drill down to the account level.
Use TV Mode to refresh the dashboard every 60 seconds.
- This dashboard shows only Customer Success Managers defined with “success manager” attribute at the account level.
- The console looks at portfolios of accounts in "Paying" Contract Status only.