The Team Spotlight provides a way to establish reporting around customer success activities and measures the productivity of the customer success team. It allows teams and managers to get a quick look into productivity and performance of the customer success team, based on both out-of-the-box metrics of touchpoint management and task completion, as well as based on your custom metrics of productivity for your company.
- View a team summary of the work completed, accounts covered and selected critical metrics to measure the overall business impact of the team's efforts.
- View an individual CSM summary of the work completed, accounts covered and selected critical metrics to measure the overall business impact of the CSM's efforts.
- View individual CSM health portfolio and health trends over time.
- Ability to sort team members by volume of engagement, account coverage, key business metrics or their portfolio health.
- Easily drill down into individual CSM metrics to see a list of touching accounts, a list of untouched accounts, and a list of accounts with overdue tasks.
- Select 2 key business metrics for the Team View dashboard-easily from any of your key account metrics, key usage metrics or any custom metric.
- Use this dashboard in TV Mode to refresh the dashboard every 60 seconds.
- Gamify your team's performance and productivity
- View team activities completed over time
- See the impact of teams and individuals over time
- Orient your team and prioritize outreach by viewing account coverage
Getting Started:To reach the Team Spotlight, go to the main menu, locate the 'Executive Console' section and select 'Team Spotlight'.
Team Summary and Individual CSM Summary
In the Account Coverage section, you can see the team summary and the individual CSM summary.
- The team summary shows how many touchpoints and tasks the team has created and completed, what your account coverage is and two metrics that you define.
- The individual CSM summary is the specific CSMs contribution to the team summary section.
Selecting a Time Frame
Selecting Account Types
Filter only account-related information to analyze coverage accurately
Note, this filter applies only to account info (the info marked with Green rectangle above) and not the user task and touchpoint info.
Selecting Key Metrics to Report On
At the right of the individual CSM summary, you can select the 2 metrics you want to report on.
Sort team members by name, activity volume, account coverage, key business metrics or their portfolio health.
Individual CSM Drill-down
Click on an individual CSM to Drill down into their metrics and see a list of touching accounts, a list of untouched accounts, and a list of accounts with overdue tasks. You can also drill down to the account level.
Use TV Mode to refresh the dashboard every 60 seconds.
View and download a team summary of the work done and to be done by your team or by any Totango user pool. You can also view an individual person summary of the work completed and work that need to be done.
Note, if the Employee Hierarchy feature is ON, you will be able to view the manager employees by selecting a manager from the list.
- Work focus gauge - presents the distribution of tasks by SuccessFlow for the selected period. You can hover on the gauge to view the distribution of the tasks in numbers and percentages.
- Task completion gauge - presents the number of completed tasks versus All tasks that should have been completed in the selected timeframe.
The number of completed tasks split to
- Completed on-time - the number of tasks due in the selected period and were completed before the due date.
- Completed overdue - the number of tasks due in the selected period and were completed after the due date.
- Open overdue - the number of tasks past due in the selected period and are still open.
- SuccessPlays worked on - the number of SuccessPlay with tasks completed in the selected period.
To drill-down to the completed task details, click on the "Task Completion" gauge, in this dialog you can review and download the details of the completed task.
- This dashboard shows only Customer Success Managers defined with “success manager” attribute at the account level.
In addition, the "Work Focus" tab can show people who are part of a Totango user pool or part of an employee hierarchy.
- The console looks at portfolios of accounts in "Paying" Contract Status only.