The Account Scorecard (former: account profile) lets you consume the most important information about the customer at-a-glance in a simply clever way, in order to quickly understand my customer state, and to act based on it.
What is new?
- Users will be able to understand the reasons for the customer current state of health in a simple and understandable way.
- User leaderboard helps you understand who are the top users and new users, and how much they are using the application.
- Usage leaderboard helps you understand what the users are doing in the application, and compare it to peers.
- Understand your customer usage behavior (based on metrics) with a trend over time and comparison to the customer peers.
- Admin users will be able select the attributes and metrics displayed.
- New functionality to brief you about the customer: what is the customer company description, amount raised, number of employees, location, and link to all the customer social sites (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook,...)
Customer subscription section
The subscription and customer key attributes are shown at the top of the account scorecard. This section is the key to understand the basics about your customer - status, creation and renewal dates, contract value, and more…
The status and dates (creation and renewal dates) are constant attributes in this section (and when there is an upcoming renewal, the renewal date appears in orange).
Totango admin can select and reorder text and date attributes in this section (once the attribute configuration changed, it is implemented immediately to all the users.
Understand customer health
In Totango it is very easy to understand what is the customer health, and to understand why this customer is in the current health state.
Good health Example
This customer is in good health and in “Onboarding” health profile.
The reason for the good health are good module usage due to the “Application” module usage and “weekly” usage frequency.
You can view the module usage definition by hovering the term.
In this case, If the “Application” or “Toolbar” modules used at least 5 times in the last 14 days than this customer module usage is good.
You can understand the customer health trend by looking at the health trend line. To view the reasons for past health state, just click on the health trendline box.
This customer was in average health during the week between June 22th and 28th, because a drop in the usage frequency. You can open the expander to view other health conditions which did not influence the current health state.
You can also notice the contract value change indication (“$”) in the health trendline, clicking on this week's box, will reveal more details about the contract value change.
Poor health Example
This customer is in poor health and in “Ongoing Customers” health profile.
The poor health reason is low “time spent per active user” (this is a custom metric), you can easily understand the definition by hovering on the reason.
You can open the expander to view other conditions defined in this health profile which did not influence the current health state.
You can view your most urgent tasks (sorted by due date), and create new tasks at-a-glance.
Understanding your customer usage behavior with a trend over time and view your customer peers distribution (minimum and maximum values of your health profile).
How to read the metric data:
- Engagement Score (In the top 3 mini charts) value is 99%, you can view the trend over time of this metric in the last 8 weeks (each data point represents the Engagement Score weekly average).
- Active users 14 days (in the bottom metrics section) value is 6, and it increased by 1 active user compared to the prior 14 days. You can click on the small chart icon to view the metric trend in the past 180 days.
Totango administrator can change the layout of the key metrics, select the desired metrics (numeric metric, numeric attributes, date attributes) and reorder it.
In order to understand your customer state, it is important to view the most recent timeline items. You can also create new touchpoints from Timeline widget.
Click “See full timeline” to view all time entries in the relevant tab.
User leaderboard helps you understand who are the top users and new users, and how much they are using the application.
You can view the leaders in different time periods, just use the time period picker for that.
Click “See all users” to view all users in the relevant tab.
Usage leaderboard helps you understand what the users are doing in the application, and compare the active users per module with similar accounts (the average active users in the accounts of the same health profile)
Click “See all modules” to view all modules in the relevant tab.
About the Company
Totango briefs you about the customer: what is the customer company description, amount raised, number of employees, location, and link to all the customer social sites (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook,...).
It is very useful for you to briefly learn about new customers or catching up before meet the customer.
You can view the team handling the customer in your company and the customers’ key contacts, in order to quickly understand who should I address in any case regarding this customer.
The customer key contact is usually Totango sponsor in the organization and key influencers. You should add key contacts manually to each customer.
You can edit the Team widget information by clicking on the widget cogwheel icon.
The good old tabs insights appears at the bottom of the account profile.