Totango's Customer Success mobile app gives you access to your customer data from anywhere and at any time on your iPhone device. Manage your customers, accounts, and tasks, and collaborate with your team virtually, wherever you are and from the palm of your hand. With Totango, you can get customer notifications that require your attention and dive into the details to take action.
This article includes the following topics:
- Download Totango for iPhone
- Top Navigation Bar
- Manage Your Customer Portfolio
- Notifications and Alerts
- Explore Customer Health and Account Details
- Work on Your Daily Agenda
- Collaborate Virtually
Download Totango for iPhone
- Find Totango in the in the App Store.
- Tap Get to download.
- Tap the Totango icon to launch the app and log in with your Totango credentials. (If you don't have your Totango credentials, please contact your Totango administrator).
Not a Totango customer? No worries! Just sign up for free!
Top Navigation Bar
Once you've logged in to the Totango mobile app, you'll be able to:
- Search for a customer account in the middle of the top Navigation Bar and review its hierarchy.
- Tap the App Menu icon on the left to:
- Share the app
- Send feedback to Totango
- Reach out to Support
- Tap the User Menu on the right to:
- Switch between Success Teams
Manage Your Customer Portfolio
From the homepage, you'll be able to:
- View a summary of your Customer Portfolio and swipe through a high-level overview of your portfolio's quality score and health.
- Tap the Good, Average, or Poor color wheels at the bottom of the screen to access a list of your accounts based on their health.
Learn more about managing your customer's health.
Notifications and Alerts
Totango mobile notifications and alerts help keep you informed about what's happening with your accounts while you're away from your desk.
To view and work with notifications and alerts on the mobile app:
- Tap the bell icon at the bottom to view a list of your notifications.
- Tap the All dropdown menu at the top to select:
- Show All
- Show touchpoints and health changes
- Show only health changes
- Tap the "x" to Dismiss All notifications
- Long press on a notification for more options, including:
- Dismiss Notification
- Add a Touchpoint
- Assign a Task
Work On Your Daily Agenda
To do your daily work when you're away from your desk:
- Tap the checkbox icon to view your agenda.
- Tap the My Tasks dropdown menu to view:
- My open tasks
- Tasks I assigned to others
- My completed tasks
- Tap the Complete Task button when a task is completed.
- Tip: We recommend that you add a follow-up touchpoint to log your customer engagement from the task.
- Long press on a task for more options, including:
- Complete the task
- Edit the task
- Review the account details in the account profile
Explore Customer Health and Account Details
Once you locate a customer account, you can do the following:
- View Key Info, including subscription details, health, status info, metrics for support tickets, and additional account details.
- Understand the Plan for each customer by viewing open, overdue, and completed tasks.
- Review the Timeline and history of activities that have occurred on the account.
- Find Team members assigned to an account and connect with them.
- View customer contacts and connect with them.
- Analyze how the account users are using your application in the Usage tab.
- Review the customer documents and other Assets.
- Tap the hierarchy icon in the upper right-hand corner to view the customer hierarchy.
- Tap the pin icon to add the account to your attention stream.
To assign a task, create a touchpoint, or share customer details with a team member:
- Tap the plus sign icon from any page.
- Tap the action you would like to create:
- Add a Task
- Add a Touchpoint
- Complete the required fields in the form to create the action you selected.
Question: How do I customize the mobile account profile?
Question: Can I add touchpoint participants?
Answer: Yes. When adding a touchpoint, you can include the touchpoint subject, content, type, participants, reason, Flow, and more.