Who can use this feature?
- Refer to user licenses for limitations
- Available on all plans
My Portfolio is a central location for account-related events. My Portfolio helps you prioritize your daily workflow, see activity from other users or system updates, evaluate health changes, and take action on items that require immediate attention.
For guided training, check out our self-paced course: Navigating Totango.
What you can do in My Portfolio
You can find My Portfolio from the left navigation. My Portfolio includes:
- My Portfolio Widget: See total contract value and the number of accounts in your portfolio. View overall health and a breakdown of accounts in good, average and poor health.
- Notifications tab: See account activity, such as health changes, new touchpoints, milestones, and more. Consider processing the notifications the same way you would an email inbox—taking action, saving for later, expanding for more detail, or dismissing.
- Agenda tab: Prioritize and complete tasks. All tasks across all teams are included in the view. Optionally filter to see your upcoming tasks for the week, or see a look-back of completed tasks.
- Attention tab: Pin accounts for quick access. Accounts pinned will be included in the My Portfolio widget health score, portfolio size/value, and notifications.
- My Folder: Save private segments for quick access.
- Quick Actions bar (+): Find shortcuts to common portfolio-related actions, depending on your permissions.
What you need to know
- My Portfolio is available to every Totango user, regardless of account assignment.
- Admins can define scope of account set in My Portfolio and lock changes.