The Totango Zendesk Application is available in the Zendesk Marketplace. To install it, you will need a Zendesk admin user.
Follow these steps to install the Totango Insights App on Zendesk:
1. Log into your Zendesk account and click on the ‘Admin’ cog in the lower left of the page.
2. Under the ‘Apps’ section, click on ‘Browse’. Locate the Totango app and click on the tile.
3. Once on the Totango app details page, click on the ‘Install’ button in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Copy your Totango API-token, into the appropriate field. To find your Totango API-token, login to Totango and click your email address on the top-right corner of the page.
Customize Totango Zendesk App
- Title (mandatory)- The widget title in Zendesk
- Api Key (mandatory for saving)- Totango Token
- Fallback Custom Field
- Fallback Totango Attribute - Zendesk widget is looking for the user using his email. Use this to set up the User attribute contains the email (in case the users' ID, in Totango, is not an email)
- Extra Totango Attributes - ["Attribute1 API name","Attribute2 API name"]