Who can use this feature?
- Refer to user licenses for limitations
- Available on all plans
When user-level or aggregated account usage data is enabled on your instance, you can use the "User Actions" filter to isolate counts of modules and activities:
- Less than or equal
- Greater than or equal
- Last 1-90 days
- Send a campaign to customers who haven't logged into your application within 30 days.
- Create a segment of customers who are power users of a particular feature for a design research pool.
- Trigger a SuccessPlay milestone when customers have performed X number of activities in your application.
Use the user actions filter
- Create a new account or user segment, or open an existing segment.
- Click+More Filters to refine the list of results.
- Locate the User Actions filter.
- Choose the Module or Activity that you want to query on.
- Choose the count you're looking for within the desired time period. The following example isolates accounts who have users that have visited the "Dashboard" 14 times in the last 30 days.
The maximum number of searchable actions is 10,000.
- Click Apply Filter. The matching records appear in the grid.
- Click Edit Columns to optionally add attributes as columns.