Who can use this feature?
- Refer to user licenses for limitations
- Available on all plans
Lifecycle status attributes allow the following operators within segmentation:
- Is one of: Find current stage and the number of days in the stage
- Is not one of: Negation of "Is one of"
- Changed: From or To another stage
- Completed: End stage is marked
- Does not exist: No value set
Additionally, you can use the Days In filter for any lifecycle status attribute to find the number of days in the current stage.
Use lifecycle filters
- Create a new account segment, or open an existing segment.
- Click+More Filters to refine the list of results.
- Locate the lifecycle attribute you want.
- Choose the filter you want based on the specific stage(s) you want to query on.
- Click Apply Filter. The matching records appear in the grid.
- Click Edit Columns to optionally add attributes as columns.