Who can use this feature?
- Global admins or users with advanced permissions can configure integrations
- Zoe capabilities may require additional licensing
Zoe apps are designed to help your teams share information from Totango with anyone in your company using a variety of channels. The available options may have different license structures.
Looking for user license options for direct access to Totango? Please see this article.
What you can do with Zoe and Totango apps
- Zoe assistant for sharing outside of Totango: Allow Totango users (Practitioners) to share data from Totango ad hoc or on an automated schedule via Slack message or email.
- Zoe for Slack: Allow anyone in your company's Slack workspace to query Totango data from within Slack.
- Totango app in Salesforce: Allow any named Totango user in your company's Salesforce application to view Totango customer data. Requires configuration.
- Totango app in Zendesk: Allow anyone in your company's Zendesk application to view Totango customer data.
- Totango app ServiceNow: Allow all ServiceNow users to access Totango insights.
What you need to know
- An unlimited license is required for using Zoe for Slack.
- An unlimited license is required for automating scheduled shares from Totango. Zoe assistant is available for Practitioner users only.
- A named user license is required for Zoe for Salesforce.