Totango reports lets you visualize and understand trends over time, monitor fluctuations, and track segments' changes.
- At the top of the page is the report title and description. You can edit it by clicking on the gear button on the right side of the top section
- You can filter the report using Totango's segmentation engine including all the familiar filtering options. You include the filter in the saved report.
- You can change the timeframe of the report and even select a custom range.
- You can change the main trendline visual to display distribution or numeric results.
- You can add new segment, edit a segment, or remove it.
Click on the gear icon to edit a segment.
You can also click on every segment value to review the segment accounts details.
- You can download trendline and breakdown data, just look for the download icon.
- You can add new breakdown, edit a breakdown, or remove it.
Click on the gear icon to view all breakdown options.
Click on the 'Reports' tab in any SuccessBloc.
Learn more about Totango Reports!